Friday, September 4, 2009

Good Books

EEK!!! Ok, so this really good friend of mine recently introduced me to my new addiction. It's http://www.goodreads.com. Find books, share books, talk about books, find and save quotes from books, and...spend time fawning over my non-human best friends (Behind my puppy-dog of course).
So log in, let me know, I'll be your friend :) and you can scour my books for ones you've read, or search others. SO much fun!

By the way, HUGE congrats to Chris, Anna, and Sascha, and welcome to their new little girl, Adelle!
Girls are catching up! it's only 13 to 6 now!


I also found out that I have a very balanced brain, and am only slightly left-brained. (That's the writing, reading, analyzing side). Seriously, we took a test getting a loose grading of all this, and my scores were 9 left to 7 right, and 6 left to 4 right. Cool, huh?

Love, peace, books.

1 comment:

J+S said...

Do you like Goodbooks or Goodreads better? I haven't looked at Goodbooks, but I do find lots of recommendations on Goodeads.