Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Results Are In

Hey faithful stalkers! In case you didn't catch the call or the facebook announcement...

I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO BOTH BYU AND BYU-IDAHO!!!!!!!!!!!

As of yet, I am still undecided as to which I will be attending, but I'm definitely leaning toward Idaho.

Thanks to everyone for your patient waiting, as well as all your of your support, and for a few of you, your late-night essay input that proved invaluable.

I love you all, and I'll definitely let you all know when I make a final decision.

Love,

Katie Helen

P.S. Jen, while I do LOVE food...especially tantalizing cupcakes, I have managed my Mormon-wear through online ordering and a few cherished visits to you over the years. But it will be a struggle to turn down such sweet temptations! You're so awesome!! :) *hug*

1 comment:

Abenteuererin said...

katie we all love you and want you to be happy with whichever school you choose...just know that you'll have family close by @ both sites! love you!!