Sunday, December 18, 2011

Home Again

I finished my third/fourth semester of college, passed my EMT practicals, and got myself a better boyfriend than I could dream of having. He treats me like a princess and might very well be the best person to come into my life in a long time. Now I have four months off, and said boyfriend will be up in the great state of Idaho starting his own college career. Over the next four months, I'll take my written EMT exam and hopefully get myself hired on with an Ambulance company. I'll continue to work at the movie theater in the interim, and I think I'll start writing again.

Part of me can't believe the semester is over. It was such a crazy one, but I'm going to really miss Idaho. Heads almost rolled during finals week though, that's for sure. I'm glad to have a break from school. That being said, I'm also glad to be done driving. For my latest trick, I drove from Provo to home...alone. I stayed the night with the family somewhere kind of in the middle, but still. I'm glad to be home.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas!

No comments: