Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coolest site I've found in a long time

Ok, so I just found out that the church has produced a new website for the Youth, and it's REALLY cool! I'm so dang excited about it that I'm sharing it with everyone! The website is called A Brand New Year and is here*. But I mean the site is loaded with Scripture mastery games, talks, new era issues, songs, books and EVERYTHING that is awesome about the Church, directed ESPECIALLY towards the Youth!

So check it out and let me know what you think! I want to know I'm not the only one excited about this!

-KT

*If the link does not work, the website itself is http://abrandnewyear.lds.org

3 comments:

Chris said...

This was part of the New Year's Eve thing that the church put together for the Youth. Did you go?

Katie said...

No! I didn't even know there was one!

*Shelli* said...

We love that web site. And love your picture Katie! It's very cute :)