Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!

There comes a time when you must choose between what is right and what is easy.

Just me saying "Hey all!" and Happy Easter!
Have a wonderful holiday and remember everything that today stands for!

I found the cutest way to dye eggs, and it should be checked out!
http://www.ourbestbites.com/2008/03/silk-dyed-eggs.html
I didn't get a chance to try it personally, but I'm looking forward to it!

Oh! And I got my prom dress yesterday! I'm going to Mormon Prom next month and decided that, regardless of whether or not I get asked, I'll still need a dress. So it's pretty and green! It's got me really excited!

Also, yes, I changed my layout again. The other one may have been a tad too dark, and the text was hard for even me to read!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hoppy Easter Katie Helen!!!!!