Monday, April 6, 2009

Little Bon-Bon

Democracy is a process by which the people are free to choose the man who will get the blame.
-Laurence J. Peter


Bon-Bons are my Orchestra Directors way of saying, "What follows is a tasty little morsel that holds little value and is a space filler", usually used to describe little easy songs used to make our concerts longer.
This will be a bit more of an informative filler post, just to catch things up.

Pictures from the Orchestra Trip:

Part I, Part II

Videos of the Orchestra:
YOUTUBE

Places I Can Be Found:
Facebook
Youtube
Twitter username: musical_kt
Email: ask me

Dad's Favorite Political Stuff:

HERE
Mike Church on Twitter
Glenn Beck

And, as always, I love staying on top of the news. So!
How d'y'all feel about the rocket N. Korea launched this weekend? SUPPOSEDLY it fell out of orbit within a day, and SUPPOSEDLY it was just transmitting revolutionary songs. Look into it, and you can decide. I'm just not sure I like China telling us to remain calm and not to act out of proportion.

Also, what about the three(? or was it two?)major earthquakes in the past two days, in places earthquakes don't really happen? The one in Italy has claimed over 100 lives, and counting.

Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign
towers. Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself
churn. Lock it in, uniforming, book burning, blood
letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
Light a candle, light a motive. Step down, step down.
Watch your heel crush, crushed, uh-oh, this means no
fear cavalier. Renegade steer clear! A tournament,
tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions,
offer me alternatives and I decline.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I just love Katie-isms... you should make more...its humorous and makes my day.