Monday, September 5, 2011

This is Me Collapsing To The Floor, Part 2

I know I haven't blogged all summer, but not that much has really happened. I went back to work for a little while, my parent's house entered Escrow, I helped find a nice rental house, and I started packing my bedroom...last week. The most exciting thing to happen otherwise was burning myself on the popcorn kettle, and the burn ending up looking exactly like a guitar pick.

All said and done, tonight is my last night in this house, and then it's bye-bye forever. It's not too bad, I guess. I'm excited to go back to school and start the next semester. I've cleaned out my room and consigned, well, almost everything. Seriously, there are huge trashbags sitting around waiting to go elsewhere, full of clothes, knick knacks, stuffed animals, and tons of other stuff. My next task is finishing my closet and packing all the little things in my room into a box, so come moving day, all the boxes in my old room can be moved to my new room and wait patiently there until Christmas. That's the game plan anyway. Let's see if I can get that done today, shall we?

Next post: Coming From Rexburg with Love

No comments: