Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nothing

You know when you reach a point in life where you just have to take a step back, and decide what happens next? I'm there.
I pretty much had to decide between: a)working myself dead, but getting my make-up history work finished, even if it means four more 1 am nights, or b)just give up here, forget about it, try and do well on the final, but ultimately take the failing grade, and if nothing else, just take the simple, boring, average 11th grade History class as a senior, get the credits, and pray everything still turns out ok. I mean, I'm in a college US History class. Some people just aren't cut out for that kind of thing. I might not be cut out for that level stuff right now. Well, I MIGHT not be cut out for it, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to take option A. I'm going to stay up all week and finish my work, and I'm going to try as hard as possible to pass that class.
I also had to take into consideration my math class. I tool the easier class this year, which is out of my character, but it could have been one of the better decisions of last semester. I had to consider, however, do I stay in Pre-Calculus, even though it's a challenging class that will only get harder, or do I flake out and take the much easier trigonometry class? Yeah, typical me, I'm not quitting that class either. I don't learn well, do I?
And then this spring, I will take the AP US History Exam, the AP English exam, the SAT and the ACT, and begin my college applications. Ooo I'm so excited I could scream! [heh heh *nervous twitch*]

No comments: